Date: 5/19/17 5:57 am
From: Carol Carson <krillcarson...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Tickets still available for NECWA's Ocean Exploration Cruise on Sunday, June 11, 2017
2017 Ocean Exploration Cruise - Tickets still available!

Join the New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance (NECWA) for our June 2017 Ocean Exploration Cruise on Sunday, June 11th from 8 am to 2 pm. This is a fundraising event for NECWA to support our many projects and activities. NECWA is all-volunteer so all the money goes back into our many projects and activities.

Tickets are $80 for Adults and $65 for Students

Guest naturalists for this trip include:
Wayne Petersen (Mass Audubon Society)
Jim Sweeney (South Shore Bird Club)
Thomas Robben (Harford Audubon Society)
Dr. Adrian Jordaan (University of Massachusetts)

NECWA naturalists and staff will include Krill Carson, and Tammy Silva. The 7 Seas Whale Watch naturalist and captain will be Capt. Jay Frontierro.

Travel aboard the Privateer, a 100 foot commercial whale-watching vessel owned and operated by 7 Seas Whale Watch. Seating is limited on our Ocean Exploration Cruises to ensure spacious seating arrangements and rail space. Leave from the 7 Seas Wharf in Gloucester at 8:00 am sharp and return by 2 pm. If conditions are favorable, we will conduct a plankton tow and plankton demonstration as well as chum for seabirds.

To learn more about this trip or to register, go to the NECWA website at www.necwa.org <http://www.necwa.org/> and click on our Event’s Page. There you can find the link to our Constant Contact registration site. If you need additional information, contact NECWA at <contact...> <mailto:<contact...>

Join us on Facebook!