Date: 5/19/17 5:23 am
From: Christopher Loscalzo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] New Haven Bird Club Naugatuck State Forest Field Trip
Just a reminder: the NHBC Field Trip to Naugatuck State Forest, postponed
from this past Sunday because of inclement weather, will be held this
Sunday, May 21st beginning at 7 am. Club members and non-members alike are
welcome to attend. The full announcement is as follows:

Naugatuck State Forest, Naugatuck

Sunday, May 21, 2017, 7:00 am

Join us at the peak of spring migration on this moderately strenuous and
long hike in a fine birding location. We'll search for migrants and
residents. We often see more than fifteen species of warblers on this trip,
including nesting Hooded and Worm-eating Warblers. Scarlet Tanagers,
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, and many other species are common here. Meet at the
commuter lot at Exit 25 off Route 8, Naugatuck. Leader: Chris Loscalzo:
203-389-6508 or <mailto:<closcalz...> <closcalz...>

Chris Loscalzo,

Woodbridge