Date: 5/19/17 5:16 am
From: Jim Durbin <bugmugger187...>
Subject: [ia-bird] backyard birds yesterday
We had nine species of warblers in the yard yesterday. Best were 3 Mourning
and 2 Blackpoll Warblers. Had at least 6 Tennessee's but suspect there was
probably a dozen. At one time, had 5 in the water taking a bath.
I had to go through my photos to be sure on the Mournings. One was the bird
from Tuesday that had no black bib.

I also went to Pleasant Creek Rec Area in the mornings and had at least 15
Henslow's calling. there was a Chat at the end of Strawn Road in the
parking lot.

Jim Durbin
1460 Douglas Court
Marion Ia 52302