Date: 5/18/17 9:32 pm
From: Sandy Berger <sndbrgr...>
Subject: Re: IMBD and Global Big Day -results
I took the time to do Crawford County for IMBD and Ebird. I'm not going
back to change what I've already recorded. I don't have time for that. I
counted birds the whole time I drove my 90 something miles. Saw some
wonderful birds, and it was a good personal challenge.

I may be done with Ebird on the grand scale. Too much of a hassle. Gotta
verify sightings, and explain high numbers. Ugh. Not anyone's fault. It's
just the way Ebird is set up. Birding has to stay fun.

Sandy

Join us on Facebook!