Date: 5/16/17 9:24 pm
From: Donna Haynes <00000003bd9d64d2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Seekong AAS Convention photos
Hi all, I am looking for photos from the AAS Conference for the AAS Facebook page.  Does anyone have any photos from the garden tour, concert, arts and crafts or student presentations on Saturday that I could use on the AAS FB page?  If you're on FB feel free to share any photos you have from the conference (not limited to my requests) to the AAS FB page and if you have any, especially of participants during the nightly programs or any of the events I listed, you'd like to share and are not on Facebook, feel free to email them to me.  Of course cool bird photos are  always welcome too!  Thanks in advance.  Donna Haynes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!