Date: 5/16/17 1:08 pm
From: Bill Shepherd <stoneax63...>
Subject: Western Kingbird site
A couple of years or more ago a neighbor told me that she had seen a Western Kingbird north of the Little Rock airport instead of south of it, where I had been seeing them.

Today my sister and I finally made a swing around the north end of that airport and, sure enough, found one Western Kingbird on a wire next to East Ninth Street. We also saw one Eastern Kingbird and a few Scissor-tailed Flycatchers in the same general area. The Western Kingbird that we saw today was close to one of the two Daussault entrance gates.

Bill Shepherd

Bill Shepherd 2805 Linden, Apt. 3 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-5964 <Stoneax63...> (501) 375-3918

Join us on Facebook!