Date: 5/16/17 1:09 pm
From: Dustin Meadows <Dustin_Meadows...>
Subject: Help with a fledgling bird
A fledgling kestrel fell inside a shop at work and a fellow employee was able to safely capture it. It seems to be pretty strong, but we are needing some help with someone who could take it to rehab and release it. Please contact me if you can help or know someone who can. My cell number is (501)294-9187.

Thanks,

Dustin Meadows
Damascus, AR
Van Buren/Faulkner county line

Notice: This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from your system.

Join us on Facebook!