Date: 5/16/17 5:06 am
From: <hackback1...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Re: Late report
We really appreciate your time birding the Niobrara Valley Preserve, Clem. Others on this list may not be aware that this 52,000-acre preserve and almost all The Nature Conservancy properties in Nebraska are open to the public for birdwatching and other nature viewing at no charge. We like to know what's out there, so please share your sightings if you do come out.

See our website: https://www.nature.org/ourinitiatives/regions/northamerica/unitedstates/nebraska/placesweprotect/index.htm https://www.nature.org/ourinitiatives/regions/northamerica/unitedstates/nebraska/placesweprotect/index.htm

Mace Hack
State Director, The Nature Conservancy
Omaha, NE

Join us on Facebook!