Date: 5/15/17 8:20 pm
From: Kara K Beach <islippednfell...>
Subject: Re: massive warbler kill
Thank you, Don.

Even when I lived on a postage stamp size piece of land, I found that
feeding and providing bird baths year round and a few brush piles went a
long way to help.

I am thankful that we have the land we do now so we can cater to the
wildlife.

I appreciate everyone's efforts regardless of how big or little they seem.

Kara