Date: 5/15/17 4:27 pm
From: Glenn <000001214b3fcb01-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Cerulian Warbler wanted
Last year, my goal was to find a Cerulian Warbler.  Well life conspired against that goal and I was never able to get up and look for one.  I am available next week (May 22-26), so I want to make an effort.  I know I can look at eBird for sightings of this bird.  But I'm looking for input from people who are experienced finding the Cerulian.  Where are my best chances?  I know Cave Creek (I think that is the name, up by Boxley Valley somewhere) and Cherry Bend on the Pig Trail.  Both are about 3-3.5 hours from my house.  Which is my best bet?  If anybody would like to ride with me, or meet me there, that would be great.  I am flexible at the moment for next week, day and time.  Just tell me when you would prefer.
Glenn WyattCabot, AR

Join us on Facebook!