Date: 5/15/17 10:39 am
From: Gail Miller <gail.miller...>
Subject: Re: Gnat repellent
Report card: Lavender essential oil vs. Johnsons Baby Creamy Oil. I applied a few spots of lavender essential oil to areas of my face and arms. Walked through my wooded driveway to the highway, where gnats usually hang out and with the lavender, gnats still got me and they actually landed and stayed on the areas where I put the lavender. So for me, it will still be Johnsons Baby Creamy Oil. I know different things work for different people ... I've learned that over the years trying to combat chigger bites :-) Always eager to try new things though.

Gail in Conway