Date: 5/15/17 10:36 am
From: Judy & Don <9waterfall9...>
Subject: FOS
Wilson's Warbler this morning, Mon, May 15! I always love to hear and see the first of these sweet little birds on our morning walks in the valley.
Eastern Wood Peewee on Sat, May 13.

There also seems to be a territorial male Scarlet Tanager singing and making a large circle around the savanna, yard, guest house, and creek every day. I usually encounter them up on hilltops in the woods surrounding this valley.

A couple of lingering male Rose-breasted Grosbeaks came to the feeders last evening, but today I've seen and heard no grosbeaks. And just a couple of Baltimore Orioles came by for jelly this morning.

Judith
Ninestone, Carroll County

Join us on Facebook!