Date: 5/15/17 8:44 am
From: Jerry Davis <jwdavis...>
Subject: Re: massive warbler kill
I commend you and your efforts. The problem is caused by one person at a time and will have to be solved the same way. There are 7 billion people on Earth, enough people that is they stood on each others shoulders would make 30 columns of people from the Earth to the Moon. All are creating demands beyond Earth’s sustainability. The Global 2000 report said that the Earth has enough Natural Resources to sustain 700 million people at the US standard of living, 2 Billion people at the European standard of living and we already have 7 billion people. How does a sane person rationalize this away? Our birds and our natural resources need everyone’s help.

Jerry W. Davis
Hot Springs