Date: 5/15/17 8:29 am
From: Donald C. Steinkraus <steinkr...>
Subject: Re: WHO ARE THE REAL COWBIRDS?
Amen. It is disgusting that so much land is being "developed" in NW AR. When I see the giant machines pushing the soil every which way, pushing all the trees and shrubs into big piles, DURING nesting season too! When the birds have their nests, eggs, nestlings, the tadpoles are in pools, all the insects are in the soil, the nesting bees, it is painful. Money screams as Dylan said.

How can it be stopped?