Date: 5/15/17 7:14 am
From: 'Don & Janis Paseka' <paseka76...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] request for photos for Nebraska Bird Review
NEBirders,

It's time for the 10th annual color issue of the Nebraska Bird Review, the
quarterly journal of the Nebraska Ornithologists' Union. We are requesting
good quality bird photos to be published in the upcoming issue.

This is not a photo contest, but there are rules:

1. Images must be of birds and must have been taken in Nebraska.

2. Images must be of good quality: sharp focus and high enough resolution
to look good when printed.
*Please send the highest resolution version you have. *
3. The subjects don't need to be rare birds, but images that document
something interesting about a species (behavior, date, nesting, etc.) are
more likely to be selected. *This year we are especially looking for
photos of birds in unexpected and unusual settings.*

4. *A maximum of 5 images per photographer may be submitted.* Please do
not expect us to look through dozens of photos you have posted on a website.

5. The following information must be provided with each image:
SPECIES
DATE PHOTO WAS TAKEN
SPECIFIC LOCATION
COUNTY

6. The final selection of images to be published is solely the decision of
the NBR editors (see #3).

Please email your images to me at

<paseka76...>

or send me a URL for images posted on a website. If you have a number of
photos posted, please direct me to the specific 5 images you are suggesting
for publication.

Contributors will be credited in the photo captions.

DEADLINE: JULY 15, 2017.

Thanks,

Janis Paseka
Ames NE