Date: 5/15/17 5:47 am
From: 'Walker, TJ' <thomas.walker...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Wilderness Park - BPF 100 required
Spent about 30 minutes at Wilderness Park, Old Cheney Road area this morning. Was fairly active with birds, but more active with mosquitos. You didn't miss anything rare - but missed me slapping my face fifty times and waving my arms around like a lunatic.....

Warblers - Tennessee, Blackpoll, Yellow and Common Yellowthroat.

No Tanagers

Lots of Vireos - mostly Red-eyed, a couple Warbling.

Wouldn't go in there on a calm morning again without BPF 100 (Bug Protection Factor)....

Following that I took 1st street N along the west side of Wilderness Park, not much to report along there, but lots of Dickcissels along that road.

T. J. Walker
Assistant Division Administrator
Wildlife Division - Partners Section
2200 N 33rd St.