Date: 5/14/17 8:00 pm
From: Teresa M <ladytstarlight...>
Subject: lavender protection but birds like it.
Here's an excellent deal for you all at the other place I buy it from. Get
one for a friend too.
https://www.puritan.com/aromatherapy-041/organic-lavender-oil-052217

I find that when I have lavender on me? Hummingbirds will come and sit on
me.. Whether its the scent drawing them to me or what? But it happens every
time I got lavender on me. Like this evening when I was outside, a
hummingbird I never see before came and sit on my shoulder as I worked my
container garden near their feeder. Teresa, Hot Springs, AR

--
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to Dance in the
rain .When evil shut doors in your life? Don't despair, God will rip open

Join us on Facebook!