Date: 5/14/17 4:09 pm
From: Teresa M <ladytstarlight...>
Subject: gnat repellant
I walked into a TX swamp once birding with 3 guys wearing 3 drops of pure
100% essential lavender oil . One on my head, and each shoulder. They
laughed at me at the start of the walk. By the time I walked out of there
bite free? My oil had been used by those guys. I buy it from Swanson's
vitamins, A 10 ml bottle will last all season. Teresa, Hot Springs, AR

--
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to Dance in the
rain .When evil shut doors in your life? Don't despair, God will rip open

Join us on Facebook!