Date: 5/14/17 4:06 pm
From: Gail Miller <gail.miller...>
Subject: Re: Gnat repellent
Gnats drive me nuts in the summer. They dive straight into my eyes. I use this product, forgotten now where I read about it. I used to get it at my local Kroger, but they no longer carry it, so I order from Amazon. I prefer the sent of the Cocoa Shea Butter over the Aloe and Vit E. I keep some of it in my pocket in a contact lens case. You do have to apply it pretty often, but at least for me, it works! I apply it to my face, even around my eyes and to my arms. https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Creamy-Cocoa-Shea-Butter/dp/B00O4Q7B1W/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1494802905&sr=1-3&keywords=johnsons+baby+creamy+oil

Gail Miller
Conway