Date: 5/13/17 8:34 pm
From: Jon Strong <jon.strong...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Bird ID
Eric, that second pic looks like a good candidate for a Swainson's Thrush.
Jon S.
Omaha, NE

---- "Eric Patdu <ericpatdu...> [NEBirds]" <NEBirds...> wrote:

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the ID.

I have another photo this afternoon of what I believe was a Hermit Thrush by the stream bathing but after enlarging the photo, I think I see a white eyebrow (I guess I am just too eager to see a Louisiana Thrush. LOL). Can you confirm if it is a HT or a LW? 😊

The quality of the photo is not great as it was taken from the bridge and I had to heavily crop it.

Thanks,
Eric Patdu
Millard (near 120th and Q)