Date: 5/12/17 12:25 pm
From: Bill Shepherd <stoneax63...>
Subject: Frazier Pike, Pulaski Co.
My sister and I went out Frazier Pike this morning in search of good birds. And we found a couple of them. But no Inca Doves.

There's a field of ripening wheat on the west side of Frazier Pike and immediately south of the Welspun Pipe factory. On our way southward ca. 9:30 we saw a single male Bobolink in flight over that wheat field.

As we were returning to town around 1 p.m. we studied a single Western Kingbird sitting on a utility wire on the north side of the same field.

We failed to hear or see any Painted Buntings down by the Terry Dam.

Bill Shepherd

Bill Shepherd 2805 Linden, Apt. 3 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-5964 <Stoneax63...> (501) 375-3918

Join us on Facebook!