Date: 5/12/17 5:24 am
From: DesignWorks <market...>
Subject: Re: this coming Saturday, Benton Co
I am possibly rethinking the Prairie Creek Recreation area as there will be tons of campers there. SO, I could take Shaddox Hollow along with Van Winkle, Sinking Stream, and the Nursery pond. Pigeon Roost could easily be an all-day count and not within my grasp this weekend.

Hobbs and War Eagle are both about 99% in Benton County. I found a Google maps mashup that shows county lines here- http://www.mob-rule.com/g25?strokeColor=DD1188 <http://www.mob-rule.com/g25?strokeColor=DD1188&q=rogers%2C+arkansas&0=Load> &q=rogers%2C+arkansas&0=Load

Is anyone doing Chesney Prairie? I love this place and would hate to see it not get in the count. If no one is doing Chesney, is it credible to do a count Sunday morning?