Date: 5/11/17 6:12 am
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: this coming Saturday, Benton Co
Ron, I'll send you Mike's email address off list here in a moment but
seeing this reminded me... not everyone here on the listserv will
necessarily be on Mike's mailing list. He's the one coordinating things
for the International Migratory Bird Count up here in NWA.
If there's anyone else up here that plans to participate and hasn't
heard from him I can send you his email address. This way he'll have an
idea of who is going where AND people will all know where to send their
data.

Daniel Mason