Date: 5/10/17 6:47 pm
From: Kimberly G. Smith <kgsmith...>
Subject: Hudsonian Godwit weekend
Hi All... this weekend will be the time that most Hudsonian Godwits have been reported in the state in the last 25 years... be on the lookout...

Cheers, Kim

Kimberly G. Smith
Distinguished Professor of Biological Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: 479-575-6359 fax: 479-575-4010