Date: 5/10/17 1:03 pm
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: massive warbler kill
"As many as 1 billion birds die in collisions with glass in the United
States each year, according to American Bird Conservancy. An Audubon
Society representative said building crashes are a “tragic and avoidable
fate for too many birds that comes second only to death by cat.”

Wow... think about that. That's a LOT of birds. I shared the story on
facebook. I wish more people took the whole cats thing seriously.
Speaking of which... if anyone in NW Arkansas wants a cat(ha) there seem
to be some strays in my yard... including kittens... very cute little
things but knowing what they do... eh. what do I do with them?
Seriously though, if anyone wants one. Better in your house than in my
yard? :)