Date: 5/10/17 8:41 am
From: Bill Shepherd <stoneax63...>
Subject: autocorrect
Bill:

I want to see your Yellow Breastfed Chat.

(I get some truly hilarious results when I try to write myself notes in either French or German--often the briefest way to say something--in my iPod.)

Enjoyed your music Saturday afternoon.

Bill

Bill Shepherd 2805 Linden, Apt. 3 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-5964 <Stoneax63...> (501) 375-3918