Date: 5/9/17 5:24 pm
From: Gmail <butchchq8...>
Subject: Re: Global Big Day - May 13, 2017
And don't forget to take the Big Day Challenge and pledge an amount to your favorite local bird related organization, activity, or research.

There is no formal entry or sign-up for this. Just pledge something per bird seen/heard and then donate to your cause.

I am donating a dollar per bird that I see split between Mitch Pruitt's Saw-whet Owl research and Alyssa DeRubeis's grassland species research.

Enjoy and happy birding!
Butch Tetzlaff
Bentonville

> On May 9, 2017, at 09:16, Dottie Boyles <ctboyles...> wrote:
>
> For those interested, here are the counties that had no
> representation....zero....nada birds for 2016. As Jerry said, if you are
> not going to the AAS meeting you might consider birding in one or more of
> these poor left out counties. Many for two years in a row!
>
> Ashley, Bradley, Calhoun, Chicot, Clay, Cleburne, Cleveland, Craighead,
> Crittenden, Cross, Desha, Drew, Franklin, Greene, Hempstead, Hot Spring,
> Howard, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Johnson, Lafayette, Lawrence, Lee,
> Lincoln, Little River, Logan, Mississippi, Nevada, Newton, Pike, Poinsett,
> Polk, Randolph, Searcy, Sevier, Sharp, St. Francis, Yell.
>
> Remember your checklist have to be entered into eBird to count for
> Arkansas.
>
> Thanks Jerry, great suggestion.
> Dottie
>
> On Tue, 9 May 2017 08:35:23 -0500, Jerry Butler
>
> Interestig stuff Dottie,
> Can you post what counties had no counters for 2016 GBD and perhaps some
> of us who cannot attend the meeting at Mt Magazine can at least make a
> representation there.
>
> Peace and birds Jerry Butler

Join us on Facebook!