Date: 5/8/17 2:03 pm
From: Janine Perlman <jpandjf...>
Subject: Re: MIGRANTS AT LAKE FAYETTEVILLE, WITH GUNSHOTS
Several of our neighbors put out mothballs along a shared fence, which
were then disintegrating onto our property and into our surface water.
That was not OK. I gave them written information with reliable URLs
about what works to discourage snakes (minimizing hiding places and
rodents) and doesn't (everything else). In some cases I'd never met the
neighbors and their back fences border our land, so I hung the info
sheet in a ziploc bag on their fence, along with our names and phone
number and a sincere invitation to call with any problems. They've
never called, but they stopped with the mothballs.

Join us on Facebook!