Date: 5/8/17 1:32 pm
From: Carol Joan Patterson <0000003a0ccbe138-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: MIGRANTS AT LAKE FAYETTEVILLE, WITH GUNSHOTS
I am greatly saddened that people ascribe terrible traits onto completely innocent animals.  Europe was hit by the Plague because there were not cats (having been exterminated by the Inquisition)  to kill the rats that multiplied in cities.  Snakes are very important in controlling rats and mice that would otherwise consume and contaminate our harvested grains.
One of the great injustices (among all too many) perpetrated by humans is that towards other life-forms.
Joanie