Date: 5/6/17 6:48 pm
From: Anderson, Leif E -FS <leanderson...>
Subject: Yellow-headed Blackbird in the Paris Bottoms
Today, I helped with Don Simon's Logan county migration count. Highlight was a Yellow-headed Blackbird in the Paris Bottoms. Near the jct of Paris Bottoms Rd & Kalamazoo rd.

If you go please look for a weird hybrid duck, swimming with Blue & Green-winged Teals. It was longer, taller and had a longer neck than the Blue-wings. It posture was more vertical. Coloration was closer to a Fulvous Whistling, but it lacked several key features. I'm afraid I don't have a clue.
Cheers, Leif at Hector