Date: 5/5/17 10:53 pm
From: Eric Patdu <ericpatdu...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Laurtizen Gardens, Etc. (Douglas Co.)- 5/05
Hi Justin,

How do you easily differentiate a Spotted from an Eastern Towhee? Saw a towhee today at Fontenelle that I believe is an Eastern but when I saw your report, I just thought that it could also be a Spotted.

Also, for both the 234th and 264th Wetlands, are those open to the public? If so, can you share their exact locations? Would love to try to visit those birding spots too. 😊

Regards,
Eric Patdu
Millard (120th & Q)