Date: 5/2/17 12:37 pm
From: Karen Konarski-Hart <karen...>
Subject: Re: Murray Park -Little Rock
We were there about 1 pm...about total of 20 Cedar waxwings in mulberry snarfing green berries...why they ignored berries the same shade next to them but reached under the branch to pull off equally green ones remains their secret. Also female Baltimore Oriole, mockingbird and red-winged blackbird in same bush. Scissor-tailed flycatcher performed a few displays in the wind in the parking lot next to the mulberry. Again nothing visible feeding on the other riper mulberry bush. Bluebirds feeding peeping voices on the backside of the sign next to the broken concrete pad on the south side of the dog park. 2 days ago saw a wiggling bluebird butt sticking out of nest box on back side of sign at the SW corner of the dog park. No activity there today. Karen & Neill Hart Little Rock