Date: 5/2/17 8:04 am
From: Sarah Morris <saraha.morris1...>
Subject: Re: Whoopers
I'm glad this conversation was started. It has been interesting to read all
the emails.

Karen, I would certainly hope someone would let me know if I was doing
something unethical. I think it comes down to education. We need to
continue having these conversations so that everyone understands what it is
going on and why.

I'll admit I was frustrated to know I finally had a rare bird in my neck of
the woods (whooping crane in Cherry Valley) and I couldn't see it. But, I
get the reasoning and I went and read up more on the whooping crane
project. I now follow the La. project on Facebook if anyone else wants to
check it out (https://www.facebook.com/lawhoopingcranes/). I enjoy seeing
the pictures they post.

Sarah M
Jonesboro