Date: 5/2/17 5:39 am
From: Moni Usasz <musasz...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] re: WP and yard birds
Was out at Wilderness Park at Old Cheney Monday morning by 8am. No new migrants found. Only yellow-rumped and orange crowned warblers. Did see the blue-gray gnatcatchers I’d heard the week before.

Over the weekend we had a pair of brown thrashers in the yard and a several Lincoln’s sparrows. I sparrows are still here. Late afternoon Monday I found a black-throated green warbler in the front yard. That’s a new yard bird.

Moni Usasz
Lincoln

Posted by: Moni Usasz <musasz...>

<*> Your email settings: