Date: 4/29/17 3:55 pm
From: Judy & Don <9waterfall9...>
Subject: NWAAS Field Trip to Ninestone is ON for Sunday, April 30th
The REASSESSMENT:

After consulting with our fearless leader, Joe Neal, the NWAAS field trip is still ON for Sunday, April 30th!!! We had one inch of rain last night, and four more inches today by 5:30 pm. More rain is expected tonight. This is on top of 7 inches we've received over the past week. That means the ground is totally saturated and you can sink up to your ankles in some spots, so wear appropriate footwear. Joe Neal said our forecast is for .001 inches of rain tomorrow and the sun may even come out in the afternoon so we're good to go. We will stay on the north side of the creek...obviously...with plenty of good hiking and birding opportunities. Don't forget we'll have a pot luck around midday so remember to bring your own lunch or something to share.

See facebook photos of the water here:
https://www.facebook.com/NinestoneLandTrust/photos/pcb.431180527242383/431180400575729/?type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/NinestoneLandTrust/photos/pcb.431180527242383/431180483909054/?type=3&theater

Judith