Date: 4/20/17 8:21 pm
From: Rob Woodward <toucanrob...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Flame-colored Tanager - Ramsey Canyon
This morning I hiked up Ramsey Canyon and saw the FLAME-COLORED TANAGER first reported about 10 days ago in its usual location.  I waited a few minutes half way down from the overlook and it showed up.  After I hiked farther along, about 100 yards above the first stream crossing, some guys reported seeing 2 male Flame-Colored Tanagers, one of which was probably the one I saw but it is entirely possible there are 3 birds up  there.
Also the Tufted Flycatcher is still present and an Olive-sided Flycatcher perched and sallied for insects from an open snag part way down the switchback section of the trail.

Rob WoodwardSierra Vista, AZ