Date: 4/20/17 7:29 pm
From: Ed Rizer <eddierizer...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Gathering of Swallow-tailed Kites
Hello Birders.
On my way out to Circle B Bar Reserve this afternoon and a 1/4 mile
from the entrance to the reserve I found a gathering of 25+ Swallow-tailed
Kites hawking insects above the Cypress Trees. On Winter-Lake Road ( 540 )
just East of the reserve there's a boat ramp on Saddle Creek where it
enters Lake Hancock and the Kites were wheeling around over the tops of the
trees. It's hard to tell how many birds there was because the highway
clear-cut goes through a mature cypress stand.
Yesterday fellow photographer Janet Grant found a lone male Bobolink
on Wadingbird Way trail at Circle B Bar Reserve. Good Birding and God Bless

Ed Rizer
Winter Haven, Fl.

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>