Date: 4/20/17 6:38 pm
From: John Leonard <leonard...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Atkinson Rd Fluddle Black-necked Stilts- Yes
The 2 BLACK-NECKED STILTS were still present at the Atkinson Rd Fluddle in
Lake county as of 4:41 PM today, Thursday 4-20-17.

I was actually about to give up after searching the fluddle edges for about
10 min, when I noticed a Stilt walking in the deep grasses about 10-20 feet
north of the shoreline at the northern edge. They continued to be cryptic
for another 15 min, giving only brief glimpses, but then Brian Storvik
showed up and after a few min they actually flew a short ways to the waters
edge where we had decent scope views despite the brutal wind.

--
Cheers,

John P. Leonard
in Lake County