Date: 4/20/17 6:26 pm
From: Jeff Timmons <jeffreytimmons...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Townsend's Solitaire - NO SIGHTING - UPDATE Only
The Perkinsville Townsend's Solitaire reported by Terry Ballenger on January
12th put on a good show for many people. I thought I would make a post here
just for historical purposes. Townsend's Solitaire is always a good bird
for the state but away from the lake front is a really good bird. The bird
was very cooperative all though it did become harder to find as time went
on. To my knowledge the last the bird was seen as April 5th. That is quite
a long time for the bird to hang out. Maybe it will return next year! Now
on to spring birds.

Jeff Timmons

Anderson, IN

Join us on Facebook!