Date: 4/20/17 5:21 pm
From: <mike.carozza...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Fort Mason - Black-headed Grosbeak, Bullock's, Yellow Warbler
Slow morning got interesting at the very end. Most activity was happening at my last stop in flowering eucs behind the general's house.

BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAK male in the euc just left and behind the general's house. YELLOW WARBLER in the same tree and nearby. VAUX's SWIFT overhead. BULLOCK'S ORIOLE on Great-Horned Owls usual palm tree perch. HOODED ORIOLE in the same area, and an unidentified oriole was also in the mix. Probable Kingbird flying robin-like away towards the battery in the distance, but I can't say with 100% certainty that it wasn't a Robin.

No Surfbirds, though I've looked. David, where do you find them?

-MC

Join us on Facebook!