Date: 4/20/17 2:43 pm
From: Keith McCullough <kmccullough...>
Subject: Caw Caw Interpretive Center birdwalk, SC
Birders,

It's a great time to be outside! Yesterday's birdwalk at Caw Caw Interpretive Center (Ravenel, SC near Charleston) produced 40 species with fun looks at gnatcatcher nests and young Barred Owls near their nest cavity. Swallow-tailed Kites are becoming a regular sighting once again. Our next birdwalk will be this Saturday from 8:30-11:30. $10 or free with a Gold Pass.

As a side note, we'll be selling one of our spotting scopes tomorrow at the annual Charleston Outdoor Fest's gear sale. The festival is at James Island County Park and begins at 1pm tomorrow (Friday), but is 9-5pm on Saturday and 9-4pm on Sunday. Come early if you are interested in an excellent condition (no scratches or issues) Zeiss Victory Diascope 65FL, Zeiss Diascope 15x-56x/20x-75x eyepiece, and protective sleeve cover with strap. No tripod or head included. Asking price is $850 and is non-negotiable.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ccprc.com_1542_Charleston-2DOutdoor-2DFest&d=DwIFAg&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=PESvIAugYwk3-FppzG8uptRx5qvo83aXAQiwDF4FHOw&s=ZJewDfrhhLmvcm-SdD36TL4EEkySsxqV8XnNgNqhaaE&e=

Good birding,

Keith McCullough
Charleston, SC

Join us on Facebook!