Date: 4/20/17 2:15 pm
From: Pat Croft <Patndavid...> [SJBIRDS] <SJBIRDS...>
Subject: [SJBIRDS] Calliope Hummingbird

To All I had a male calliope hummingbird that came to my feeder this morning. It had the streaked rosy gorget with white stripe on cheek & very small. Pat saw it has flew away. I gota good look at for at least 60 seconds. A real good look. It came back a second time & sat for at least another minute. Dave & Pat

If you have discovered an injured bird, egg, nest, etc., please visit: http://www.birdrescuecenter.org/rescueinfo.htm

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: