Date: 4/20/17 2:10 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Oregon not OBOL/OBA state bird
This is my final word! I greatly prefer Dusky Canada Goose over Hermit
Warbler for reasons in subject heading and my previous comments. But both
of them suffer from the ongoing east/west polical & cultural divide in our
state. I have to go with Mike Patterson. We're one of the Westest
48-states. We were first with our state bird. It's found by and recognized
by most people throughout the state. It adveritizes its beautiful song
from prominent places. It has historical significance and stature. Remember
the Oregon Trail! I'm with the Western Meadowlark. Lets not neglect it all
over again! (Get it?). And that's final. Bob Obrien

Join us on Facebook!