Date: 4/20/17 1:37 pm
From: 'Gary & Cindy Olson' <olsonfam...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] NESD Foy's of Late
The past week plus in northeast part of the state have brought me the following mostly FOY birds but a few other fun finds as well. Some at Roy Lake area and some backyard or Aberdeen area.

Tundra Swan by family farm
Cinnamon Teal (Blue-winged hybrid) north of Columbia
Common Loon Roy Lake and for the 2nd time 1 at Richmond Lake
Horned Grebe Roy Lake area
Broad-winged Hawks multiple spots
Swainson's Hawk just north of town
Baird's Sandpiper by family farm
Semi-palmated Sandpiper Proud Alkali Lake
Bonaparte's Gull Richmond Lake
Franklin's Gull by family farm
Eastern Phoebe, NRW & Tree Swallows, Belted Kingfisher, YR Warbler, Chipping, White-throated, Lincolns Sparrows in Aberdeen
OC Warbler, RC Kinglet backyard
Vesper & Savannah Sparrows, Brewer's and Rusty Blackbirds, Golden-crowned Kinglets Aberdeen area

Also fun to see this morning 1 Terry Jordre birding along Moccasin Creek!! Always a pleasure Terry! Thanks again for the Brown Pelican photos!

Roger Deitrich called this afternoon. He is birding Aberdeen area and found a couple Black-necked Stilts at the Hecla marshes. Also forgot in my list FOY today Hermit Thrush. Your updated!

Gary Olson
Aberdeen

Join us on Facebook!