Date: 4/20/17 1:32 pm
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Possible State bird replacements for Western Meadowlark
Okay, until the first rare migrant shows up, if Hermit Warbler is not a great state bird, how did it get on the OBA patch? What railroad did that patch get pushed down? Are there records of who was at that meeting? And yes, I did just now renew my membership for two years. So I can now comment on the patch. Townsend's is a lovely bird, but seriously, hard to beat those yellow cheeks.

Bob Archer

Join us on Facebook!