Date: 4/20/17 1:15 pm
From: Moni Usasz <musasz...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Tamora and Straight Water
I am late getting this out. I was out Monday, 4/17. Saw about 70 Am. golden plovers at Tamora

Lots of shorebirds at Straightwater including several golden plovers. I saw Dunlins and Semi-Palmated Plovers (both FOY) as well as dowitchers, pectoral sp, yellow legs and lots of peeps I did not try to identify.

Moni

> On Apr 20, 2017, at 3:09 PM, <esaterojarvi...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...> wrote:
>

> The American golden plovers are still there daily, at least 50 today. Some peeps. One ibis.
>

> I had 9 Godwit that I labeled Marbled. These were even identifiable with binoculars in that light as they were quite close at that time. I went out of the car with scope just to the road and they did not fly off. Check list here,from around 11 or noon.
>

> http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S36117924 <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S36117924>
>
> Esa Jarvi, Lincoln

Join us on Facebook!