Date: 4/20/17 12:21 pm
From: Joshua Rosenau <josh.rosenau...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Bushtit nest
Hi all,

Iíve been watching bushtits tend a nest by my back porch for a while, and would love any suggestions you all have for doing more to monitor events inside the nest, and for helping my kids (5 and 2) appreciate whatís happening there. Obviously I donít want to disturb the parents or eggs/hatchlings, and given the shape of the nest, itís hard to see inside without getting really close.

Happy to stick with our ďleave it beĒ approach, but curious if thereís any noninvasive option for keeping closer tabs on whatís happening in that pouch.

Thanks,
Tweeters mailing list
<Tweeters...>