Date: 4/20/17 12:15 pm
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: hermit warbler questions
*

I'm pretty sure I saw multiple singing Hermit Warblers at Thompson Lake
in June of 1976. That was with Alan Contreras and Sayre Greenfield who
both might have kept records. Solidly in Lake County, which sort of straddles
the Cascades if one considers the Warner Mtns . No they aren't. The Cascades
are volcanic and the Warners are not. I think I've encountered Chestnut -backed
Chickadees near Mud Springs Campground in the Warners in June. I'd expect
Hermit Warblers too. Lars

On Apr 20, 2017, at 8:15 AM, <5hats...> wrote:

> In just how many counties east of the Cascades is Hermit Warbler a breeding species? In just how many of them has it even been recorded?
>
> Darrel

Join us on Facebook!