Date: 4/20/17 11:48 am
From: Tom SHANE <tom.shane...>
Subject: Clark Lake date
One of the items I really try hard to get entered on my posts is the date. I was concentrating on all the directions and failed to state that we were at Clark Lake on Wednesday 19 APR 2017. Did I say it was windy?

If I left a direction or location somewhat unclear, drop me a note. If you do not have Clark Lake on your Kansas Bucket List, put it on. Your first trip in will make you say: Dorothy, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore.

T Shane
67846

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to