Date: 4/20/17 11:30 am
From: Tim Bray <tbray...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Sandhill Crane, Albion
20 April 2017, 11:15 AM - While working outside I heard a familiar
sound and looked up in time to see a lone SANDHILL CRANE flying
overhead. It came from the north, circled once over Middle Ridge,
then continued south until I lost sight of it, calling frequently. I
never heard any response. Poor lonely bird!

--
Cheers,
Tim

__._,_.___

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank
email to these addresses:
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Members 3

* New Photos 2

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!